1. Parenting

Free Potty Training Kit

By December 8, 2004

Charmin is offering a free potty training kit. Included in the kit are stickers, a book, a poster, a photo magnet and my favorite -- a special "ruler" that shows toddlers just how many "squares" of toilet paper are enough.

UPDATE: I just found something on the official Charmin site saying that their supplies have run out and the offer is no longer available: "We appreciate your interest in our Charmin Potty Training Kit! This offer was so popular that they went very quickly, and all our supplies are gone. I don't know if we'll be able to offer Potty Kits again, but I hope you'll stay tuned to www.charmin.com for news on the latest products, promotions and events."

Comments
May 26, 2006 at 2:13 pm
(1) Susie Kavanagh says:

Hi,
I have tried numerous times to order a free potty training kit. It seems as though there is something not working with the website.

May 29, 2006 at 12:18 pm
(2) babyparenting says:

I just tried it and it seems to be working. You might try contacting the company if you are having issues. They have a contact page at: this address

August 31, 2006 at 5:54 am
(3) Anne Morris says:

Like Susie I have tried on numerous occasions and it didn’t work. Is this offer open to USA residents only?

September 27, 2006 at 2:54 pm
(4) Jessica says:

I have tried also to get the free kit, an it is not allowing me to pull up the web-site

May 22, 2009 at 10:49 pm
(5) Jenn says:

I had one when my 7 year old potty trained. Hoping to get a new kit for my twins who are almost 3 and still stuggling with it,I found a spot on the charmin wesite where you can print the elements of the potty kit. Not all of it is the size I had on our kit many years ago but looks like it will still work. http://www.charmin.com/en_us/pages/pt_download.shtml

August 13, 2009 at 1:20 pm
(6) Emmlynn says:

I was just trying to order the potty training kit for my God-Daughter thru Charmin and got the same message. I googled “potty training kits” and found a free kit from pampers . . . http://www.pampers.com/en_US/potty-kit-request

Also Huggies has a really good site with lots of info, reward center, personalized potty book etc.

Hoping this info is helpful.

January 17, 2010 at 9:53 am
(7) Tina says:

You can go to CHarmin’s website and download and print the potty training kit. Make it a fun activity to get your child interested in the potty training then go for it, good luck.